Certainly not. There are three stages of hiring equipment from us: The quotation: We will give you pricing and anticipated availability but make no guarantee on that availability. Reservation: Upon request, you can agree with our sales advisors to reserve you stock for an agreed period while you finalise your order. The order: As with reservation, but once payment is received the product is guaranteed yours for your event dates.
Does an enquiry commit me in any way?
Nov 02, 2017 15:52:14 PM Published in Commercial 275 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Can I get advice from one of your designers / sylists?
- I'm holding an event this evening. Is it too late to order?
- How much notice do you need before an event?
- Can one of your sales team meet me at the event location?
- Can we place an order in your Boutique or showrooms?
- What are the minimum and maximum hire periods?
- What is your cancellation and refund policy?
- How long before I get a quote?
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- When do I have to pay?
- On average what does it cost to hire your equipment per head?
- What happens if break or lose an item?
- What is the minimum period between confirming an order and delivery?
- What does the decoration service cost?
- Can we buy some of your products?
- Can we change the number of covers at the last minute?
- How can I find a sales advisor?